VOLKSWAGEN GOLF IV
since 1997 of release
Repair and car operation
Foltsvagen Golf 4
+ 1. Maintenance instruction
+ 2. Engine
+ 3. Cooling system
- 4. Fuel system
- 4.1. Cars with petrol engines
4.1.1. Removal and installation of the fuel pump / fuel level sensor
4.1.2. Removal and installation of the fuel filter (petrol engines)
4.1.3. Adjustment of a cable of an accelerator
4.1.4. Removal and installation of the case of the air filter
4.1.5. Remote check of elements of fuel system
+ 4.1.6. Check of the fuel pump
4.1.7. Check of the relay of the fuel pump
- 4.1.8. Control system of the engine
18.104.22.168. Work of a control system as the engine
22.214.171.124. Check of system of injection of fuel
126.96.36.199. Sensors and executive mechanisms of a control system of the engine
+ 188.8.131.52. Ignition system
184.108.40.206. Removal and installation of the fuel highway and nozzles
220.127.116.11. Main malfunctions of a control system of the engine
+ 4.2. Cars with diesel engines
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Ventilation and heating system
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Suspension brackets and power shafts
+ 10. Steering
+ 11. Wheels and tires
+ 12. Brake system
+ 13. Body
+ 14. Electric equipment and electroschemes
Вводно-распределительные устройства широкого назначения там.
Здесь букмекерская контора бонус при регистрации.
Arrangement of elements of a control system of the SIMOS engine in a motor compartment with the engine 1,6-I
On cars with petrol engines various control systems of the engine are established.
Application of an electronic control system by the engine has the following advantages:
– optimum supply of fuel in the engine on all operational modes therefore fuel consumption at preservation of dynamic characteristics of the car decreases is provided;
– in connection with more complete combustion of fuel, and also use of the catalyst emission of harmful substances together with exhaust gases decreases;
– as the electronic control system of the engine defines and writes down in memory of malfunction, search and detection of malfunctions is considerably accelerated;
– the control system of the engine on all operational modes establishes an optimum angle of an advancing of ignition, the moment and amount of fuel submitted to the engine. Also the control system of the engine cooperates with other systems of the car, in particular, with a control system of an automatic transmission or with anticreeping system.
Components of a control system of the engine are very reliable and practically do not demand service. At maintenance it is necessary to make only replacement of the air filter and spark plugs. As for check, adjustment and repair of a control system by the engine it is necessary to use the difficult expensive equipment, this work is necessary for making at specialized service station.
In use the car it is not required to make adjustment of turns of idling and the contents WITH in exhaust gases.
Before performance of any works on a control system of the engine cause from memory the malfunctions written down in it. Also check tightness of fuel system and system of supply of air in the engine.
Normal work of a control system as the engine is possible only at tension in a car network not below 11,5 Century.
If after work on a control system of the engine the engine is started and through short time stops, probably, the engine is switched off by anticreeping system. In this case cause from memory the malfunctions written down in it and, if necessary, adjust a control system of the engine.